Three simple steps to your return...
If you have any questions relating to your return, please press the 'start return' button below to reveal the FAQs.
How do I return?
- Press 'Start Return' above and follow the instructions. You will be asked to select the items you would like to return.
- Once the return is approved, you will get a confirmation email with the shipping instructions. This will include a shipping label (make sure you check your junk/spam folder if it doesn't arrive!).
Are my items returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
They must be:
- Returned in 'as new' sellable condition
- In the original packaging
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable.
Are there any charges for return?
- We charge a small fee of £3.95 for returns via our Collect+ service. We call this the 'return fee' and it's automatically deducted from your refund once we've received your items back.
- For example, if you purchased an item for £30 and decided to return it via our automated return service, you'd receive a refund for £26.05 providing the item meets our condition criteria.
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item(s).
- Providing the returned item(s) meet the item condition criteria, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 3-5 working days.
Do you offer exchanges?
- Unfortunately we do not currently offer exchanges.
- You can return any items completely free of charge, and place a new order for the item you would like to exchange it for.